(English)
Announcement : Service interruption in one of our servers (i.e : ww44).
 
Dear our valued clients,

We've been informed by our datacenter, that; one of our servers (i.e ww44 ) is now experiencing 'hard disc failure' (since this morning), and they are working around the clock to resolve the issue.

If your hosting account is hosted in this server (ww44), your website & email may not function properly until this issue has been resolved.

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Should you need further info/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at : http://billing.netkl.com/contact.php

Update :
5 June 2017 (6:32 pm) :
- Server is already up.
- Our Technical team is now trying to recover all data (for every hosting account hosted in server ww44).
- Most likely, some data may be lost during this 'disc failure'.
- We will take every effort to save & recover all data affected.

6 Jun 2017 (3:18 am) :
- Our Technical team failed to recover the latest data (right before 'disc failure' happened)
- However, they are trying to retrieve old data (most likely, dated few months ago), and restore them immediately (if any).
- This process is time-consuming (as each hosting account will be restored one-by-one, in alphabetically order). To get a turn priority, kindly send a request (Ticket) to : http://billing.netkl.com/contact.php ASAP ).
- If no data found (available) for your hosting account, NetKL has no choice, but to insert an empty hosting (like new), so that you can upload new website contents.

(
Note : If you have a copy of your hosting/web data backup (which you keep in your local PC), kindly send it to us (in .ZIP or .TAR format) : http://billing.netkl.com/contact.php , so that we can restore it immediately).

7 Jun 2017 (5:26 pm) :
- Our Technical team has done restoring 96% of hosting accounts data. (Whereas, the other 4% of data are unrecoverable)
- If your hosting account is located in server ww44, and your website/email is still not working, kindly send an email (Ticket) to : http://billing.netkl.com/contact.php immediately ).


Makluman :
- 'Disc failure' is an unexpected occurence, and beyond our control.
- Therefore, clients are advised to always perform your own data backup, from time to time, and SAVE them in your local PC, just in case, things like this happen.
- This is how to do it : http://billing.netkl.com/knowledgebase/24/Do-you-do-website-backup.html

We hope, everything will go fine after this.

Sorry for all inconveniences caused, and thank a lot for all your patience.

Have a great day!


-------------
Yours sincerely,

NetKL Network | Quality Hosting at a Budget Price

Hotline: 1700-804-800
Call : +6018-309 1227
Fax: +603-7966 5675
Email: sales@netkl.com
Website: http://www.netkl.com


Sunday, June 4, 2017







« Back