Please be informed that; if you are using Outlook Express to send/receive your email, and are now facing problem to send out email recently, it's probably due to one of the reasons below :
1) the settings you made in Outlook are incomplete/incorrect :
- here are the correct settings : https://billing.netkl.com/knowledgebase/130/How-to-Setup-Email-in-Outlook-Express.html (make sure that you do Step 5, 10, and 12 correctly)
2) you are using an outdated Operating System (OS), such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
If it's caused by outdated OS, you may choose one of the solutions below :
a) Solution-1 :
- kindly " Update to enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 as a default secure protocols "
- here's how to do it : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-a-default-secure-protocols-in
b) Solution-2 :
- if you fail to do the above, you are advised to update your OS to the latest version, i.e Windows 10
If you cannot do the above solutions, and you need to send/receive your email URGENTLY, you may :
c) Solution-3 :
- send/receive email using Webmail : www.yourdomainname.com/webmail
d) Solution-4 :
- use Thunderbird as your email software (instead of Outlook).
- you can download Thunderbird software from the internet. It's FREE :)
Kindly try all solutions above, and let us know, if you need further info/assistance.
NetKL Network | Quality Hosting at a Budget Price
Hotline : +6019-248 3858 (Call Only) (No SMS/Whatsapp)
Fax: +603-7966 5675
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Working Days : Monday to Sunday (including Public Holidays)
Working Hours : 10am - 12 midnight (Email & Phone Support)
- Kindly read our 'Payment Notification Terms' here : https://billing.netkl.com/payment-terms.php
- If you wish to LiveChat, you may livechat with us on our FB Page : www.facebook.com/netkl
Tuesday, May 15, 2018